What Will Stop You From Getting A Payday Loan?
While it is relatively easy to get approved, there are some things that can get you denied for payday loan money.
Carolina Payday Loans, Inc. wants to make sure our potential customers know and understand the current payday loan requirements so that when you need cash fast, you can get it right away.
Payday loans range from $100 to $550, and you could have that money in your account as soon as today for bills, added expenses, or emergencies if you follow our simple guidelines.
What You Need To Get Approved
Carolina Payday Loans, Inc. makes it easy to get approved for payday loans. First and foremost, you must be at least 18 years old to get a payday loan since it is a legally binding contract. If you can prove you are of legal age, you’re welcome to proceed.
You will need to provide the following items to qualify:
- A valid photo I.D. – This can be in the form of a state or government-issued ID such as a driver’s license or passport. Your identity will be cross-referenced with the next two items on this list, just to make sure we are loaning money to the right person.
- A blank check - We use your check to obtain your bank routing and account number so that we can verify that you have an active checking account.
- A current pay stub - It’s necessary that you show us a paycheck or other proof of income, like a bank statement that shows government payouts, investment dividends, alimony, child support, or retirement earnings. Your income is the main basis of approval.
You will work with a loan representative who will verify each of these items, but that process is pretty straightforward. As long as you have all of the above, it’s unlikely that you will be denied for payday loan cash.
What May Prevent You From Getting A Payday Loan
Surprisingly, not everyone gets approved for a payday loan. What, you may wonder, could get me denied for payday loan options? Just a few things, really:
- You don’t have a source of income. As we said above, your income is the main component we are looking for when making a loan decision. If you can’t show an ability to repay the loan, you probably won’t get approved.
- Being dishonest about your income. Unfortunately, some people aren’t honest about their situation. And that’s too bad, because we approve people for payday loans with all types of credit, for many different reasons. Even if you think your odds of approval are low, it is always best to be forthcoming with all your information. You might be surprised.
- Failure to provide the appropriate documentation. There are only a few things we require, but you must have these things in order to apply.
- You already have a payday loan with us. We do not grant more than one payday loan to the same person during the same time period. You are welcome to apply for a new loan within 1-2 business days of paying off your previous one.
Follow These Tips To Better Your Chances Of Approval
Payday loans are a simple way to get money into your account immediately for expenses that can’t wait until your next payday. We’ve all had little emergencies pop up, therefore, we try to make the process as easy and fast as possible so you can handle life as it comes without any additional stress.
Don’t want to get denied for payday loan money? Then stick to our simple payday loan requirements.
Have All Your Documents In Order
You can start the loan request process online by filling out the inquiry form. By providing the basic information requested on that form, we are able to contact you with the loan details you require. When it’s time to proceed with your loan, you will need to bring your I.D., pay stub, and blank check into the office so we can complete the payday loans process. Failure to bring these items with you will result in a stalled application.
Give Us All Your Relevant Information
If you already have a payday loan through our office or don’t have a source of income, we’re going to find out one way or another. By providing relevant information upfront, we can make a good decision concerning your loan in half the time.
Start The Process Online Today
If you’re really concerned about getting denied, call the office and speak with a Carolina Payday Loans, Inc. representative to ensure you’ve done everything right.
Better yet, fill out the online form and wait for a representative to call you back when they have all your information and can set aside the time you need to discuss your loan options.
The form collects some basic information, then you’re put in contact with a representative near you who can answer any specific questions and ensure that all your paperwork is received.
After your phone call, you will feel a lot better about your approval odds for a payday loan today.
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.