How Do Payday Loans Work If You Don’t Have a Job?
September 28, 2021 | Emma Frost
For people who have jobs, needing to borrow money may lead them to think about how do payday loans work. However, with the word “payday” right in the title, it’s understandable to think that this type of loan is inaccessible to those who don’t currently have a job.
Having a job does help when qualifying for a payday loan, but it isn’t a requirement. If you’re not employed, it doesn’t mean that you can’t take advantage of a payday loan. So, how do payday loans work when you’re not employed? We’ll break it down for you.
What Is A Payday Loan?
Designed to offer short-term help with a temporary financial emergency, payday loans are made of a specific amount of money to assist you when you urgently need cash between paychecks or regular cash flows. That's the simplest answer to how do payday loans work in general.
Payday loans are also commonly referred to as payday advance loans or cash advance loans. At Carolina Payday Loans, Inc., if you qualify you can receive between $100 and $550 in a payday loan that is designed to help you with emergencies such as an emergency room bill, unexpected last-minute travel, and pressing home or car repairs.
Our payday loans have a fast, easy, and reliable loan process. In less than a day, you can qualify for a payday loan through Carolina Payday Loans, Inc. and be on your way to real financial relief.
How Do Payday Loans Work When You Aren’t Employed?
So, how do payday loans work if you currently do not have a job? While the requirements for a payday loan include a recent pay stub, at Carolina Payday Loans, Inc. we operate differently than a large number of financial service providers. We also welcome multiple forms of non-employed income sources. These alternative forms may include the following:
- Unemployment benefits.
- Alimony payments.
- Social security check.
By providing the opportunity to qualify for a payday loan to those who need it the most or perhaps have not been able to qualify for one in the past, we hope we can make a difference in the lives of many over and over again.
By presenting proper documentation and proof of the type of income you have, you can still qualify for a payday loan through us. To find out what exact documents you need, you can speak to one of our representatives by calling 800-514-2274.
How Do Payday Loans Work If You’re Unemployed And Have Bad Credit?
At Carolina Payday Loans, Inc. we a committed to providing help to people with all types of income and credit histories who are seeking a payday loan.
That’s why, in a stark difference from other lenders (especially a bank), bad credit does not necessarily disqualify you instantly from a payday loan. All credit types are welcome in our stores.
What Do I Need To Qualify For A Payday Loan?
At Carolina Payday Loans, Inc., we make it simple to qualify for emergency payday loans. Here’s everything you need:
- A blank check from a bank account that is active and in your name.
- A government-issued form of identification or a driver’s license.
- Proof of income, which can be documentation of an alternative source of income.
- To be at least 18 years old.
What’s The Process For Payday Loans?
How do payday loans work when you get them through Carolina Payday Loans, Inc.? They work very quickly! It takes less than a day to qualify.
We are dedicated to making the process as simple and convenient for you as possible. You can begin the process from the comfort of your own home. Just follow these easy steps:
- Fill out the online payday loans form on Carolina Payday Loans, Inc. with a few basic details, including your name, email address, phone number, and zip code.
- A loan representative from the nearest store location will call you right away to discuss the process and review the required items that you need to qualify for a loan. They will go into detail about how do payday loans work and will also schedule an appointment with you to complete the process.
- Gather your required items and head to the Carolina Payday Loans, Inc. location that is most convenient to you. Your documents will be evaluated quickly to determine if you qualify and the amount of the cash advance loan you qualify for.
- If you qualify and agree to the payday loan terms and conditions, you can sign the final forms and get the money you need on the same day or the following business day.
Let’s Get Your Process Started Today
At some point during everyone’s life, a financial emergency can rear its head. But there is no reason to struggle alone in the face of such emergencies when you have options that can provide you the assistance you need.
At Carolina Payday Loans, Inc., we have got your back even if you’re unemployed and wondering how do payday loans work for people without a job. Our process is easy to start, just fill out the short payday loan form online today and let us take it from there.