Can I Get A Payday Advance If I Am Already In Debt?
Getting a payday advance can help you fund emergencies like veterinary bills, medical bills, car repairs, home repairs, and same-day urgent travel costs. However, many people wonder whether they can secure a payday loan while they're in debt.
While it's a common concern, you may be pleased to learn that you can get this type of loan if you are already in debt. Payday advances don't rely on your credit score to establish affordability, making it easy for those with unpaid obligations to qualify.
In the subsequent sections, we'll teach you about payday advances, their requirements, and even how to get one while you're repaying other debts.
Can You Get A Payday Advance If You're Already In Debt?
Since you now know that you can get a payday advance if you're already in debt, your next question might be, "can I get another payday loan if I already have one?"
It's an understandable concern. While it may not be the best option you can have more than one payday loan at the same time. Although, the same lender won't usually supply both loans. So, you may have to look elsewhere for the second payday advance.
Should You Get A Payday Advance If You're Already In Debt?
You've probably heard the saying, "just because you can doesn't mean you should," and we'd argue that's definitely something to consider here.
Deciding whether to get a payday loan while you're already in debt is a very personal choice. After all, nobody will understand your money struggles better than you (or financial advisors).
Making the decision that will pay off, in the end, requires some effort. It's important to look at your outgoing and incoming to establish whether you have enough money left over to pay off another loan. If you can comfortably afford it, then a payday advance may help.
However, you should also consider the situation that has prompted you to get a payday advance while you're already in debt and determine whether it's truly necessary.
Every emergency looks different, but our customers tend to use payday advances from us for the following urgent situations:
- Out-of-hours veterinary treatment for their furry friends
- Medical bills that were unexpected or higher than expected
- Time-sensitive home repairs like HVAC problems, missing roof shingles, or broken windowpanes
- Vehicle repairs like transmission problems
- Necessary same-day travel
If you're facing similar circumstances, a payday advance might be a good funding option for you.
Everything You Need To Get A Payday Advance From Us
While you don't need to have a great credit score to get a payday advance from Carolina Payday Loans, Inc., you still need to meet the following requirements:
- Driver's license — If you don't have a driver's license, you can use any type of government-issued identification that displays your name, date of birth, and portrait.
- Pay stub — Please ensure it's your most recent pay stub. We use it to get an accurate account of your current financial climate.
- Blank check — The blank check must be linked to an account in your name.
How To Get A Payday Advance When You're Already In Debt
Once you have all the requirements in order, it's time to get a payday loan. Luckily, the process is simple, and the in-person portion takes just about half an hour.
Just follow the steps below to get a payday loan from us at Carolina Payday Loans, Inc.:
- Submit our quick cash online form with all the necessary information. Ensure you're accurate here to avoid any confusion down the line.
- Once we receive your information, we will give you a call to explain the process and ensure you have everything you need to meet the requirements (i.e., the items listed in the previous section). Now is also a great time to ask any questions; we'll provide you with the answers you need to ensure you're happy.
- After the phone conversation, head to your local Carolina Payday Loans, Inc. storefront with everything you need to qualify.
- Upon arrival, we'll sit down with you and examine your documents to establish the amount of money we can offer you. Make sure you ask any remaining questions at this stage.
- If you are satisfied with the amount, sign the paperwork in the required places.
- Finally, get the payday advance money on the same day or the next working day. We do our best to release the cash on the same day, but it isn't always possible.
Submit Your Payday Advance Inquiry Right Now!
Getting a payday advance while you're in debt is an option for anyone that needs emergency money. And the payday loan process is straightforward, so you won't have to contend with seemingly endless requirements.
So, if you're ready to fund your emergency, complete our online inquiry form, and we'll give you a call back as soon as we get your information.
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.