What Do You Need To Get A Payday Loan In South Carolina?
When getting a payday loan in South Carolina, you need to supply three documents — proof of income, state-issued photo identification, and a blank check from an active checking account in your name. The short requirements list makes it one of the easiest loans to receive when you're in a pinch. But let's take a look at these items (and more) in detail.
Firstly, Are Payday Loans Right For You?
Before going any further, it's worth understanding whether acquiring a payday loan in South Carolina is the right decision for your situation.
Payday loans should be used solely to cover emergency expenses, bridging the gap between paychecks. They should never be utilized to deal with long-term financial problems. Generally speaking, our customers like to use payday loans for the following reasons:
- Paying for unexpected medical bills
- Funding urgent travel costs
- Paying for necessary auto or home repairs
- Avoiding late charges for regular bills
However, these aren't the only situations justifying a payday loan. To clarify whether it's a good option, ask yourself the following:
- Do you have time to find another payment avenue?
- Will the situation worsen or become more expensive if you leave it unpaid?
If you don't have time to look for other options, and your situation will worsen if left unpaid, a payday loan might be best for you.
The Three Things You Need For A Payday Loan In South Carolina
Unlike traditional bank loans, you don't need to contend with a list of seemingly endless criteria. Instead, you just need to supply three documents.
The required items are as follows:
1. Government-Issued Photo Identification
Usually, customers provide their drivers' licenses. However, other photo ID forms can work too. The I.D. is used as proof that you’re of legal age (which is 18 or older). It also confirms you are who you say you are. In some cases, you may be able to submit an alternative I.D., but it usually depends on the store, and it’s better to call them in advance to make sure they’ll accept your form of identification.
2. Proof Of Income
Typically, you need to supply your most recent pay stub. One of the advantages of payday loans in South Carolina is that alternative means of income may also be accepted by the store. Things like pension, alimony, social security checks, unemployment benefits, etc. may serve as proof of income.
In addition, if you don’t have a full-time job, and your main income comes from freelancing or part-time jobs, these paystubs may also work. Though, it’s always a good idea to get in touch with the store first before heading there with the gathered papers on hand.
3. Blank Check From An Active Checking Account
In order to apply for payday loans in South Carolina, you should have a bank account open in your name. This blank check will be used to verify your bank information, that’s why it is important for it to have your name on it.
The Benefits of Payday Loans
There are plenty of benefits to this lending type when you're in a pinch. But the top advantages are as follows:
- Fewer Requirements – nearly anyone who meets the main requirements is welcome to apply and has all chances to be approved.
- They’re fast – you can get your money as soon as the same day.
- No credit requirements – whether you have good or bad credit, you still have chances to get your approval.
How To Get A Payday Loan In South Carolina
After you make sure you have everything you need to get a payday loan in South Carolina and understand the benefits, follow the seven steps below to get one to deal with short-term money problems:
- Submit the form found on this website. It sends your information directly to your nearest Carolina Payday Loans, Inc. storefront.
- A loan representative from your closest location will call you once they've received your form. They will discuss the required items (that we divulged above), tell you about the process, and answer any questions.
- After the phone call, head to your nearest Carolina Payday Loans, Inc. store with the necessary items.
- One of our loan associates will evaluate the amount of cash you qualify for by verifying your items.
- Afterward, they'll explain the application process and answer any leftover questions.
- Once you're happy with the terms, finish the paperwork with the help of the loan representative.
- Finally, you receive the cash you need on the same or following business day.
Submit Your South Carolina Payday Loan Inquiry Today!
Once you have gathered everything you need to get a payday loan online in South Carolina, fill in the easy inquiry form or give your local Carolina Payday Loans, Inc. store a call. One of our team members will be happy to help you through the process and answer your questions to fund your emergency as soon as possible.
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.