Where To Get Emergency Financial Help
June 7, 2021 | Emma Frost
Knowing where to get emergency financial help is important for everyone, even those who have savings and are living comfortably.
Government schemes can provide grants to those in need, but the issue with these grants is that not everyone can qualify. If you do not qualify for these programs, title loans, home equity loans, and payday loans can be other options to consider.
Let us take a look at the definition of emergency before discussing where to get emergency financial help.
When Do You Need Emergency Financial Help?
The dictionary definition of an emergency is "a serious, dangerous, and unexpected situation that needs immediate action". This can be anything from overdue bills to a car accident that requires urgent medical attention. To put it simply, anything unforeseen classifies as an emergency.
Sadly, emergencies usually also come with high financial needs. Whether you need to pay hospital fees, repair natural disaster damage in your home, or pay for unexpected but necessary travel, these loans can help you out.
Where to Get Emergency Financial Help?
Home equity loans, car title loans, and payday loans are a few answers to where to get emergency financial help. Let’s see what the differences between them are.
1. Consider Home Equity Loans
A home equity loan is considered to be a "second mortgage". To put it simply, it allows you to borrow a lump sum of cash against the equity in your house by using it as collateral. In other words, you can use the equity without selling or refinancing your home.
When you have a huge financial crisis (major medical bills, for example), this is a method that many people use to access a large amount of money in a decent timeframe.
Top Tip: The actual loan amount you can borrow is dependent on your income, your home's current market value, and your credit history. If you have a poor credit history, it's worth going straight to the other two loan options on this list.
2. Take Out An Auto Title Loan
An auto title loan uses your vehicle (car, van, or truck) as collateral. It allows you to borrow a lump sum of money depending on the value of your vehicle. They are an option when you're wondering where to get emergency financial help as the whole process can be over in roughly less than an hour.
Plus, you can gain approval whether you have good, bad, or non-existent credit. Low-income households tend to favor this route. The only downside is having to fully own a vehicle beforehand.
3. Get An Online Payday Loan
Acquiring an online payday loan is a way to get financial help when you need it quickly. The entire process takes as little as 30 minutes, perfect for those unforeseen circumstances!
With Carolina Payday Loans, Inc., you can borrow up to $550 with our online payday loans. All we require is a few documents and you will get your online payday loan in no time.
The Advantages of Payday Loans
Arguably the biggest advantage of acquiring payday loans is the convenience. You can start the process from the comfort of your own home and the entire process can be finished in under an hour.
Other benefits include:
- They are discreet — Many people find asking their family for money embarrassing and awkward. Payday loans allow you to take the pressure off and handle your financial worries yourself.
- All credit is welcome — From perfect, to bad, to non-existent, Carolina Payday Loans, Inc. accepts all financial backgrounds.
Let’s now go over what you need to do if you find that a payday loan answers where to get emergency financial help.
6 Easy Steps to Get An Online Payday Loan:
- Submit the quick cash online form on Carolina Payday Loans, Inc. Make sure you fill in everything accurately so we can process it as rapidly as possible.
- One of our loan representatives from the closest Carolina Payday Loans, Inc. location to you will give you a call to discuss the process. Now is also a good time to ask any questions you have in mind.
- Meet up with the loan representative at the closest location to you. Don't forget to bring your most recent pay stub, driver's license, and a blank check from your active checking account with you.
- Once you arrive at our store, the loan representative will evaluate your documents to figure out how much cash you qualify for.
- Afterward, they will explain the rest of the process and answer any further questions.
- As soon as you sign the documents, you will receive the money you need to handle the emergency you’re going through.
Submit Your Request Today!
Now that you learned where to get emergency financial help, know that Carolina Payday Loans, Inc. is here to help get you back to financial security. When times are tough, you can count on us. Apply for your payday loan today and get the help you need.